My Art Book

My Art Book
Ms. Wood's Wild Art Adventures

Friday, October 4, 2013

Goodness! Look at me Blog! Two times in the same week! 

I did want to share with ya'll this review I just received from a great homeschool blog called No Doubt Learning.  Andrea Hardman and her two daughters read through Ms. Wood's Wild Art Adventures-The Rainforest, and drew and painted from the art tutorials in the book!  It appears from the review that they had a successful, fun time and are actually looking forward to my next adventure when Ms. Wood goes to JAPAN!

So, I've got to get back to work on said new book so while I'm doing that, please go check out the review and cruise around the No Doubt Learning site and see what all they have to offer!
Here is the link
Ms. Wood's Book Review from No Doubt Learning-a homeschool blog

Tootaloo for now.....
Jan :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment